- Incheon ChinatownIncheons Chinatown came into being with the opening of Incheon Port in 1883 and Incheons designation as an extraterritoriality of the Ching Dynasty in the following year. Incheon Chinatown provides people with various food, attractions.
- Namsangol Hanok Village Namsangol Hanok Village is a specially organized tourist destination recreating the traditional appearance of a Korean village from the past.
- Top 8 Must-Visit Restaurants in Myeong-dongTop 8 Must-Visit Restaurants in Myeong-dong,From the elegant hotel buffet restaurants to specialty menu restaurants, it is safe to say that Myeong-dong is heaven to food lovers.
- Myeong-dong Now!Myeong-dong is one of the primary shopping districts in Seoul. Myeong-dong is the mandatory tour course for foreign tourists. There are lots of shops including department store and restaurants. Myeong-dong is the place full of food and attractions
- Insa-dong TourInsa-dong, located in the heart of the capital city Seoul, is where old and new coexist. The main street of Insa-dong is lined with alleys both big and small full of interesting shops, galleries, traditional restaurants, teahouses, and cafes.
- Traditional Markets in KoreaTraditional markets in Korea offer a variety of unique scenes every day. Marketplaces bustle with life, activities, and the voices of vendors bargaining with customers. These traditional markets provide a livelihood for many Koreans.
- 2018 BTOB TIME－THIS IS US－ 2018 BTOB TIME－THIS IS US－ will be hold on 10th,11th,12th August in Olympic Park Gymnastics Stadium
- 2018 PARK YUCHUN BIRTHDAY PARTY 2018 PARK YUCHUN BIRTHDAY PARTY will be hold on 4th June 2018 in Yes 24 Live Hall.
- 2018 AOA T(W)O ELVIS FAN MEETING 2018 AOA T(W)O ELVIS FAN MEETING will be hold on 30th June in Sungkyunkwan University, New Millenium Hall
The Garden of Morning CalmThe Garden of Morning Calm is open year-round and is a great spot to visit for families, couples, and photographers alike. The garden is the oldest private garden in Korea. It is an artistic space with a beautiful balance between the Korean concept of natural curves with asymmetry, and plants with synthetic materials, attracting about 600,000 visitors annually.
- Seoul LandSeoulland is Korea’s first theme park, with a beautiful scenery surrounded by Cheonggyesan Mountain. Seoulland has an area called 'World Square' where one can glimpse traditional architecture and folk items from all over the world.
- Namiseom (Nami Island)Namiseom (Nami Island) was formed as a result of the construction of Cheongpyeong Dam. It is a half moon-shaped isle and is famous for its beautiful tree lined roads. The island is 30 minutes away from Chuncheon and an hour away from the suburbs of Seoul.
- Everland Everland entertains visitors all year long with various rides, festivals like Global Fair, theme parks including Magic Land, European Adventure and Zootopia, perfect for a great amusement park.
- Long Term Prepaid Sim Card in Korea
- Han River Ferry Evening Cruise
- Everland Shuttle Bus & Discount Ticket Package
- Gangchon Rail Bike Reservation
- Hongdae, 1st street food The street food of the funny name which is located right on the street of Hongdae, Hongdae gondal bread!
- Lee Book Sonmandoo (North Hand Dumplings) "Leebook Sonmandoo" near the Myeong-dong has long been a lot of diners who love, kimchi rice and Korean handmade dumplings are here signature dishes.
- Seorabeol(서라벌) "Seorabeol" was originally the old name of Korea Gyeongju, in order to miss their hometown, from Gyeongju's owner will be named "Seorabeol". This shop in 1970 in the Ma Pu ferry began to create, has a 45-year-old traditional barbecue restaurant, can be described as worthy of the old name
- Myeongdong Dumplings Myeongdong Dumplings is famous for a steamed dumplings and knife cut noodles. The price is relatively cheap and the taste is also good, so there are lots of loyal customer to enjoy Myeongdong dumplings.