- Insa-dong TourInsa-dong, located in the heart of the capital city Seoul, is where old and new coexist. The main street of Insa-dong is lined with alleys both big and small full of interesting shops, galleries, traditional restaurants, teahouses, and cafes.
- Top 10 Must-visit Restaurants in HongdaeTop 10 Must-visit Restaurants in Hongdae. the best part of dining in Hongdae is that the options are endless! From Thai to Western to Chinese, you can find any style of food you want.
- Itaewon Special Tourist ZoneItaewon was the first special tourist zone in Seoul, designated in 1997. It is a multicultural place where over 20,000 foreigners live and is widely recognized by international visitors.
- Incheon ChinatownIncheons Chinatown came into being with the opening of Incheon Port in 1883 and Incheons designation as an extraterritoriality of the Ching Dynasty in the following year. Incheon Chinatown provides people with various food, attractions.
- Traditional Markets in KoreaTraditional markets in Korea offer a variety of unique scenes every day. Marketplaces bustle with life, activities, and the voices of vendors bargaining with customers. These traditional markets provide a livelihood for many Koreans.
- Gyeongbokgung Palace Gyeongbokgung Palace is Korea’s most representative royal palace, showcasing the beautiful architectural traditions of Korea. The palace served as housing for the king as well as a spacious plaza for dealing with public affairs.
- WINNER PRIVATE STAGE [WWIC 2018] WINNER PRIVATE STAGE [WWIC 2018] will be hold on 17th June in Olympic Park Olympic Hall.
- 2018 SUZY Asia Fan Meeting Tour 'WITH' In Seoul 2018 SUZY Asia Fan Meeting Tour 'WITH' In Seoul will be hold on 7th July 2018 in Yes 24 Live Hall.
- EXO-The War/4th album/korean ver[Random version] EXO-The War/4th album/korean ver[Random version] released on 20th July 2017.
Korean Folk Village Korean Folk Village introduces traditional culture from the late Joseon period to both local and international visitors through cultural classes experience, shaman faith, seasonal customs and others
- Namiseom (Nami Island)Namiseom (Nami Island) was formed as a result of the construction of Cheongpyeong Dam. It is a half moon-shaped isle and is famous for its beautiful tree lined roads. The island is 30 minutes away from Chuncheon and an hour away from the suburbs of Seoul.
- The Garden of Morning CalmThe Garden of Morning Calm is open year-round and is a great spot to visit for families, couples, and photographers alike. The garden is the oldest private garden in Korea. It is an artistic space with a beautiful balance between the Korean concept of natural curves with asymmetry, and plants with synthetic materials, attracting about 600,000 visitors annually.
- Lotte WorldLotte World is the perfect spot for entertainment and sightseeing for Koreans and international tourists. It is a theme park filled with thrilling rides, an ice rink and different kinds of parades, as well as a folk museum, a lake, accommodations, department stores and more.
- Everland Discount Ticket
- 4 In A Day! Petite France & Nami Island & Rail Bike & Garden of Morning Calm Package
- Han River Ferry Evening Cruise
- Unlimited LTE Data Sim Card in Korea
- Hadongkwan (하동관) 70 years of traditional Korean beef soup, using the finest materials, beef soup for many years by the owner personally brew,The taste of the soup is rich and mellow, the finest materials and the elaborate brewing, the delicious spread thousands of miles.
- Seokchon (석촌) Seokchon is very popular as a traditional stewed chicken soup restaurant which is located at the foot of the world heritage "Namhansanseong'. There have been a large number of repeat customers thanks to the wide range word of mouth since the opening.
- Lee Book Sonmandoo (North Hand Dumplings) "Leebook Sonmandoo" near the Myeong-dong has long been a lot of diners who love, kimchi rice and Korean handmade dumplings are here signature dishes.
- Hongdae, 1st street food The street food of the funny name which is located right on the street of Hongdae, Hongdae gondal bread!